Skip to main content

Interviews today...


-- Announcements --

I am so very excited to announce that Author Buzz radio interviewed me earlier this afternoon - already the archive is loaded and ready for anyone around the globe to access. Join us as we discuss the world of book promotion and my book, Purple Snowflake Marketing - How to Make Your Book Stand Out in a Crowd. We shared thoughts on misconceptions about the world of writing,

I was also just interviewed at Funky Writer radio show which will be archived very soon. The host was so warm and gracious... I was smiling the whole time! I hope you enjoy the 15 minute interview and the hosts unexpected questions... He sure came up with some good ones!

Find Dave & Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, information about their radio shows & free resources & articles at www.brummet.ca

Comments