Skip to main content

Review & Celebrations!

-- Quote of the Day --

"Treasure the love you have received above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished."
~ Og Mandino

-- Towards Understanding, Reader Review! --

I received this note recently by one of the Towards Understanding readers:

"...I always look forward to discovering inspirational things throughout the day. The inspirational discovery I found within your book was simply uplifting and wonderful. With the world in its current condition, it may be hard for the person who is hanging off the edge of life to find hope. I believe your book is that hand that reaches out to such a person and gives them every reason not to give up. As I read about your life, some of it felt so familiar--not only in my life, but in the lives of people I know. It is easy to relate to, which is why I believe it will comfort many people, especially young women..."
~ T.S. Wilkins

What a lovely thing to hear from a reader! Thank you T.S. Wilkins for your kind comments! For those of you who are curious - check out the Towards Understanding book @ www.brummet.ca/towards.html


-- Conscious Celebrations --

November is filled with conscious celebrations and calls to action - Currently we are in the middle of both National Addiction Awareness Week (Canada) & National Family Week (USA) - you will likely find many articles and events based around these topics in your region throughout the week and weekend. I encourage our readers to participate in their local events if they can.


Find Dave & Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, information about their radio shows & free resources & articles at www.brummet.ca

Comments