Skip to main content

Update

OK - It looks like we have got our office back in action. Unfortunately because our old harddrive fried and the parts are now obsolete, we were unable to recover the data I had stored there. So I lost about a year's worth of things I hadn't backed up like marketing files, contact lists, important dates, schedules... But I am back in action in the office at least now that I am no longer waiting. It will take a while for me to figure things out and get the office working properly but the waiting is over.

I appreciate everyone's patience in this matter and promise to begin posting regularly on this blog as of tomorrow :)


Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, their radio program, blog, and more at: http://brummet.ca * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, clicking those social networking buttons, or visiting the Brummet's Store - and help raise funds for charity as well!

Comments