Skip to main content

recommended resource




-- Quote of the Day -- 

 " If I devote myself to other pursuits and contemplations, 
I must first see, at least,
 that I do not pursue them 
sitting upon another man's shoulders."

  ~ Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience


-- Recommended Resource -- 

Hey all - check out the Inhabitat website focusing on creating a better world... they have some ongoing, fresh, exciting topics there that I'm sure our readers would want to know about.  

Inhabitat | Design For a Better World!



Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, their radio program, blog, and more at: http://brummet.ca * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, clicking those social networking buttons, or visiting the Brummet's Store - and help raise funds for charity as well! 
 

Comments